Full tuiton for Christ Academy is $3900 per calendar year and can be paid in 10 monthly installments of $390. We encourage parents to invest in their child’s education through a process of priority and sacrifice.
However, for those parents needing assistance, we have partnered with we will utilize the online service of Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process applications for those needing financial aid. FAST will be the standard submission format for all applications. HOWEVER, this application does not take the place of an admission packet which needs to be completed in addition to the FAST tuition assessment.
FAST does not decide whether financial aid will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committees of Christ Academy and Grace Academy and upon approval, financial aid packages are sent to the families.
WHETHER YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT OR A RETURNING STUDENT YOU MUST REAPPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID EACH YEAR.
So to start the process, please do the following:
- Enter the following URL into your web browser: https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=d1ae19f1d4bbf510a65865fe5f1d3f31
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program, allowing you to partially complete an application and going back to it at a later time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline are provided.
- The charge for the application is $38.00, to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. If you do not have a credit card, please call Christ Academy for assistance. It is possible to make a cash/check payment at the school, which can provide you a voucher to be redeemed online.
- After completing the online application you will be required to print and send the FAST Quick Processing Cover Page and COPIES of your (2011) tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
If you do not file income tax, please follow the directions to send alternative information (SSDI Benefit Summaries, Workman’s Comp Summaries, etc.) Although you will not be able to complete the final quick form, which gives you a bar-coded sheet, your application has been processed and FAST is awaiting your alternative forms.
- Include the School’s name (CHRIST ACADEMY) on the outside of the envelope.
- Please check with the school about the current online submission deadlines.
- All information must be sumbitted and reviewed BEFORE any tuition reduction can be granted.
While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable this new process that has been selected should serve our School community well. Among its many features will be the ability to further secure your financial data, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality.